A Zero Step Entry
Wide Enough Doors
And an Accessible Half-Bath Downstairs
You have a Visitable Home and a disabled person is able to
comfortably visit you.
In an accessible home, the disabled are able to enter a home and use any fixture in any room.
Below are a few of the many pictures that help create an accessible home. For a full accounting of what's in The Right Space, see the Table of Contents on the Home page.
- PRIMARY FLOOR SPACES – page
- TURNING – page 29
- DOORS AND PASSAGEWAYS – page
- ENTRANCE LANDINGS – page 49
- LANDINGS AND RAMPS – page 59
- REACH, APPROACH, AND EGRESS - page
- INTERIOR LANDINGS - page 87
- RESIDENTIAL BATHROOMS - page 105
- WATER CLOSET / TOILET - page 117
- LAVATORY / SINK - page 129
- BATHROOM CABINET, COUNTERTOP AND
SINK - page 143
- BATHTUB - page 159
- ROLL-IN SHOWER - page 175
- TRANSFER SHOWER and ALTERNATE
SHOWER - page 189
- KITCHEN - page 211